Courtesy of The Tennessee Titans, please read the following memo regarding new Safety Policies and Procedures:
“Although we strongly encourage fans to not bring any type of bags, we have outlined below what is permissible.
Fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates, or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium:
• Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” by 6” and 12” (see diagram on reverse side) or
• A one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
• In addition to one of the clear bags noted above, fans may also carry in a small clutch bag or purse
approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap (see diagram on reverse side).
• An exception will be made for medically necessary items, including seat cushions, after proper inspection at
Gates 1, 5 & 7 designated for this purpose.
• Diapers and wipes must be carried in a clear bag. Each member of a family, including children, will be able to carry an approved clear bag and a clutch purse, providing ample storage capacity.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, diaper bags, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
For more information on the policy at LP Field please visit http://www.titansonline.com/stadium/carry-in_policy.html.
We’re committed to protecting public safety at LP Field, and this policy is another important step in achieving that goal.
As always, you may contact the Ticket Office with any questions at 615.565.4200 or