Executive Administrators ask a lot of questions when they contact a potential limousine service. Rightfully so because they are typically booking trips for their boss, clients, or staff and the trips must go perfectly. Below we have compiled the Top 7 Questions Executive Admin's Ask when booking ground transportation.
Top 7 Questions Executive Admin's Ask
- Do you provide airport transportation?
- What type of sedans and SUVs do you have in your fleet?
- Can you do a Meet and Greet? Is there an additional charge for this service?
- Are your rates All Inclusive including gratuity?
- Will you email me a confirmation?
- Can you supply me with the chauffeur's name and cell number?
- What happens if the flight is delayed?
These are all great questions for Executive Admin's to ask, but there are many more that should be asked especially if you do not have an existing relationship with the company you are thinking of using for your bosses next airport transfer. To get all of the right questions download our free Executive Administrator's Ultimate Guide to Booking Transportation.
The Ultimate Guide will arm Executive Administrators and Business Travelers that use chauffeured transportation with all the right questions to ask when researching new limousine companies to use as well as the answers.
If you like the Ultimate Guide and have additional questions please feel free to contact one of our Corporate Client Service Representatives for a free consultation.
Airport Limousine Service, Corporate Travel, Executive Admin, Executive Travel