1. Eliminate traffic: One motorcoach takes 55 cars off the road
2. Support the economy: A single motorcoach spending one night at a destination generates up to $11,660 for that local economy in lodging, meals and other spending.
3. Fuel efficient: Motorcoaches are the most fuel-efficient transportation mode in North America when measured in terms of passenger miles per gallon of fuel.
4. Save the ice caps: Motorcoaches provide 206.6 passenger miles per gallon of fuel; single occupant automobiles, in contrast, achieve 27.2 passenger miles per gallon.
5. Ecologically aware: Motorcoaches emit the least carbon dioxide (CO2) per passenger mile when compared to other vehicles, and are on average 7 times more energy and fuel-efficient than single occupancy automobiles.
6. Green machines: Motorcoaches are 3 times more efficient in reducing CO2 output when compared to commuter rail, and 6 times more efficient than transit buses.
Motor coaches are a safe, reliable and environmentally way to travel for conferences, weddings, concerts, wine tastings, sporting events or any special occasion.
As the American Bus Association says “Save a penguin, take a motorcoach!”
Tags: limo industry, tn, Transportation