Sure, 2012 has been a banner year for The It City. We’ve been growing, innovating and having fun all along the way—and we have the international ink to prove it.
But you know what is always more exciting than where you’ve been? Where you’re going. That’s what makes New Year’s Eve so much fun.
And this year you could celebrate in the beating heart of The It City.
The November prize for the My It City photo contest is a pair of VIP tickets to Music City New Year’s Eve Bash on Broadway. Let me give you 5 reasons why these tickets are amazing.
- Food and drinks are included.
- Live music from The Fray, Striking Matches, Love and Theft and Sixpence None the Richer.
- A ball drop? Nashville has a giant music note (fireworks included).
- Thousands of fellow Nashvillians to make the night more memorable.
- And you’ll have a better view of all of this.
Find out how to enter here.
Tags: Grand Avenue, It City, My It City, Nashville, The It City