If Prom night is your first time in a tuxedo or dress, the right transportation can enhance the overall mood and experience of the evening. Imagine a dark, suave interior with beautiful ambient lighting that is large enough to comfortably accommodate you and your friends on a memorable night out.
Going from house to house picking up passengers and offering a picturesque opportunity to remember the evening. It's not only possible but something you're guests will remember for years to come.
When one thinks of a limousine, the most classical image comes to mind of a sleek, black stretch town car that rolls up curbside in front of a high-end restaurant. The driver gets out and hastily makes his way to the back unveiling an illustrious clientele amidst a dim, track-lit interior. While this may be your choice of style, the executive limo is no longer limited to this sleek, black stretch town car. Looking your best is key, not only in the business world, but in every sense of how you carry yourself and the message you are sending. There are many different vehicles to choose from and the right one can make a world of difference.
Stretch Town Car – A luxurious classic that portends to a classy evening in style and good company. The executive limo provides a more intimate experience for guests while allowing room to move around and enjoy other's company. Amenities may include televisions, a refrigerator, leather interior, CD Player, two-way chauffeur intercom and moon roof. Stretch Town Car limos can typically hold up to 12 guests.
Limousine Party Bus – An interesting concept that has grown both in scope and appeal over the years. A Limousine Party Bus, or informally referred to as a "party bus," is a converted coach minibus that accommodates a large group of people with both headroom and a wider variety of accessories. It differs from a more traditional limousine by offering more room to move around and mingle with cohorts. The interior is often lined with voluptuous seating running the full length of the bus, so everyone has a place to sit with room to spare. Various amenities that your party bus can offer may include elaborate audio/video systems, satellite radio, a dance floor, refrigerators, strobe lights, laser lighting, a disco ball, restrooms and video projectors.
Party Busses can handle up to roughly 50 passengers at a time.
Hummer/Porsche/Lamborghini Limos – Nothing says style more than rolling up to Prom curbside in a Hummer Stretch Limo. Often extending a whopping 200 inches, these luxury limos have grown in popularity due to their size and mass appeal. Interiors are often equipped with sound systems, coolers and refrigerators to accommodate refreshments, multiple moon roofs, track lighting, multi-colored upholstery and jump seating. They typically can hold up to 20 guests.
Questions To Consider When Booking…
- Budget – How much do you want to spend? Who will be paying? What kind of service/limo would you like? Since the price often dictates what you'll get, determine whether you want a Hummer Stretch or an Executive Town Car.
- Party Size and Locations – How many people will be accommodated and the age range? Where will they be picked up and how much time can be allotted?
- How long you'll need the limo – When does the event start? How long is Prom?
- Price, as it relates to the level of service – What is the total price of the limo, including service and gratuity?
- What kind of experience do you want? – What amenities are the most fun? What will the guests like?
If you're not sure how many guests you'll accomodate, ask for the seating size of the preferred limo.
Ask for a safety record from prospective companies. Find out if they meet all state and local licensure requirements for operating a limo service.
- Who will be driving? Since this could be the most important concern of renting a limo, determine who will be driving, their name and their track record.
- What are some of the hazards or cautions to riding in a limo? What shouldn't the guests do while in transit?
Remember to ask about the safest operating speed while the guests are using all amenities to their full advantage. Suggest a cap or speed limit the driver should maintain.
Whether it's an executive limo, Hummer stretch or party bus, safety is first and foremost and will allow for a much more enjoyable evening as guests commemorate a wonderful evening together they'll remember forever.Tags: limo, limo service, limos, limousine, prom, stretch limo, town car