There are some traditional fares that have become almost imperative every Easter for families living in and around Nashville. The city has several specials so there is more to the Easter weekend than the brunches, egg hunts and extravaganzas all around. You ought to plan your entire day, possibly the whole weekend, so you don’t miss out on a fixture you would have loved to attend. Our limo service in Nashville can cater to any type of transportation need you would have though the Easter weekend. It can be a single to and from journey or you can prepare an itinerary and hop from one event to another. Our luxurious limo rental in Nashville can be the perfect ride on the 31st of March and the 1st of April.
- This year you could explore the Rolling Stones Museum Exhibit from the 29th of March. The exhibit will be ongoing through June, but you can certainly include it in your list of seven great ways to celebrate Easter in Nashville. The exhibit has already been to Las Vegas, Chicago and New York. There are over five hundred items, mostly unseen in the public domain, many of which have been personally contributed by the members of the band. The exhibit documents over fifty years of artwork, fashion, instruments, recording studio essentials and interactive sound desks. If you are a fan of Rolling Stones, then this is a treat.
- On Saturday, you can attend Oyster Easter, to be held at Green Door Gourmet. You would be treated with beer from Blackstone Brewing, City Winery is bringing in the wines and Pennington Distillery is bringing in the spirits. Principle Cigars and Puckett’s Boat House are also bringing in their respective expertise.
- Eggstravaganzoo will be held on the 31st of March this year. There are very few places in the city where you would have as much fun as at the zoo. Nashville Zoo would be decked up with treats, egg hunts and activities including games, face painting and bounce houses among others. You can even start your day at the zoo with a bunny breakfast.
- You could catch an ice hockey game at the Bridgestone Arena. Nashville Predators will face Buffalo Sabres on the 31st of March. Our limo service in Nashville can ensure a stylish arrival at and departure from the game.
- Warner Park Nature Center will be hosting an animal egg hunt. This is particularly thrilling as kids can look for eggs of birds, amphibians and reptiles. They are of course replicas, but the fun is unparalleled, especially for young kids.
- The Hermitage will have around four thousand stuffed eggs at two different programs, making it the biggest egg hunt in Nashville this year. The hunt starts at ten and then again at one. The event is segregated into two sessions to accommodate kids aged one to six in the first and seven to twelve in the second. There would be plenty of other fun activities.
- You could be at Cheekwood for the 25th spring art hop on Saturday. There are twenty-five egg hunts poised to be held, allowing the seekers to find as many as thirty thousand eggs. There would be food trucks, live bunnies and beer.